PRISM PRISM

You know, this is a very simple game but I actually like it a lot. I never noticed before but the background changes almost every time you restart and there are some really neat enemy patterns. If this is your first game I think it's rather impressive how cohesive it is. Keep it up!

Zone 10 - The Last Boss, The Last Hope (Alternative Version) Zone 10 - The Last Boss, The Last Hope (Alternative Version)

Pretty sweet! The opening is perfect and ominous with that organ like sound. I could absolutely see this being the final boss music in some RPG.

DreyLand responds:

Thanks a lot for this review, I'm glad you like it! :)

Deserted Island III - Crash Landing Deserted Island III - Crash Landing

Man, it's been really cool listening to your sound evolve over the years! I really liked the tonal shift around the 3 minute mark. Every time I hear one of your songs I find out about some new VST or technology. Keep it up!

Daru925 responds:

Hello, long time no see^^
Really? Thank you very much then.
To hear such kind comment is worth a thousand plays.
All the best to you!

bORDERS (Re:Mix) bORDERS (Re:Mix)

Awesome! Calming and happy. It's almost a bit repetitive but I think there's enough variation that it works. Or maybe it's not repetitive at all and I'm just listening to it too much.

UnBalNzD responds:

Haha, I've found my music tends to fall into either category.

If people are listening to my music on repeat until they get sick of it, it means they're actually listening to the whole thing, and it makes me weirdly happy.